The "Godfather of Threat Intelligence" delivers the definitive course on Cyber Threat Intelligence. Ready for the equivalent of a Masters Degree in Threat Intelligence?
The course uses real-world "war stories" from hunting, analyzing, and disrupting the world's worst cyber threats. With guided reading across various of domains including military, psychology, history, communication, and technology, this course will impart wisdom and lessons learned from a career in the trenches.
This multi-month 800-level course requires deep and comprehensive examination of the questions, challenges, and opportunities in Cyber Threat Intelligence. This course will not only create an experienced intelligence practitioner but those ready to lead and build threat intelligence practices themselves.
This course is for those wanting to become a principal-level analyst and leader in cyber threat intelligence. As described by course students, it would be best to consider this course a "Masters Degree in Threat Intelligence."
This course is currently under development and new material is released when it is ready. The price provides students a discount based on this fact. After completion the course price will increase.
Who Should Take This Course?
- Cybersecurity practitioners or students who want to learn how to apply Threat Intelligence to their domain
- Existing Threat Intelligence professionals who want to dive deeper into tradecraft and practice
- Anyone who wants to start or expand their career into Threat Intelligence and intrusion analysis.
- Find, evaluate, and integrate threat intelligence sources which measurably improve defense
- Produce world-class threat intelligence from public and private data sources
- Use wisdom and lessons from both modern and ancient case studies to apply elements of intelligence across cybersecurity
- Disseminate threat intelligence and threat findings so decision-makers pay attention and take action
- Apply traditional and modern models including the Diamond Model, Cyber Kill Chain, F3EAD, the Intelligence Cycle, OODA, MITRE ATT&CK and others
- Hunt for previously unknown threats
- Logically assess and criticize threat intelligence from any source and improve your own
- Associate and attribute cyber threats to adversaries and other groups
This course will require likely 6+ months of investment including readings, research, exercises, lecture, and exams. It is taught in a traditional graduate-school style using readings and lectures to bring the student along in the knowledge journey. This course is not a "40 hour firehose" but instead designed to instill lifelong knowledge and understanding.
The course concludes with a rigorous final exam requiring a 70% or better passing grade. A passing grade will result in certifying the student in Threat Intelligence and an associated certificate.
The course material and exam is available to students for 1 year from course enrollment.